KickoffLabs supports adding sub-users on our Business and Enterprise level plans. NOTE: Sub-users (no matter the level of access) do not have access to change or view billing information, including invoices.
To add a sub-user to your account:
- On the next page, add the First and Last Name, and Email Address of the user you are inviting. This user CANNOT have an existing KickoffLabs account associated with their Email Address. If they have an existing account, you will get an error message.You will also need to select whether the user should be an account manager. Account managers have full access to everything on an account except the ability to update billing or account information.If you do not select Manager, you will need to decide which accounts the user should have access to, and whether this should be “Read-Only” access, or “Author” access.
– Read-only can view reports, leads, pages, and import signups – but cannot make any changes to the pages or campaign settings.
– Author access gives the user permission to make full updates to the campaign, including editing pages, leads reports, and editing campaign settings and integrations.
- Once you’ve made your selections, be sure to scroll down and click the blue “Add This Person” button.
Managing your sub-users:
To edit the permissions of an existing sub-user, or delete them from your account –
- From the main Sub-Accounts page, find the user you wish to edit/remove in the list and click the blue “Edit Person” button
- From the next page you can update the existing permissions of the user. Or, scroll down to delete them from your account entirely. If you make changes to a user’s permissions, be sure to scroll down and click the blue “Update Team Member” button.
If you need more assistance, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.