Updates and Improvements:
- Image Picker 2.0
- We’ve recently updated our image picker so that you can now use Unsplash for an image library!
- The HTML widget will now be limited to only accept approved scripts.
- Webhooks will now retry if they fail.
- Webhooks will retry for up to 10 times throughout the day, after the first failure.
- You will now receive an account notification if a web hook is failing, so you know if something needs to be fixed
- We will now add this information to the activity log (located in a specific leads’ card) letting you know if it succeeded/failed.
- If phone numbers are collected in the sign-up form, we will include this information in the New Lead Notification mail.
- Scripts will now be wrapped in start/end HTML comments so they can be ID’d on the page easier.
- This update will fix cases where the page was broken due to the HTML comment not being closed properly.
- Fixed text on email templates page to use the right codes.