Updates & Improvements
- Opt-in forms now support “Pick at least one” checkbox group.
- This work allows users to set up a multi-select checkbox that requires at least one selection made instead of requiring that ALL checkboxes are selected.
- Mobile improvements
- We made changes to the marketing site and application dashboard to make them more mobile-friendly.
- Updated Webhook UI
- We now give users options of events to post.
- Fixed issue with duplicated forms not working
- Fixed padding on email /preview email
- Fixed count-down widget not working when added to the page via + button
- Fixed Multiple Issues in the Designer reported by customers
- Not being able to adjust content sizes after save.
- Changed how custom fonts are stored so they don’t impact page content.
- Stopped designer script from injecting itself (silently) into content.
- Fixed how margins are handled in themes to correct alignment issues.
- Fixed how the editor handles fonts with extra font weights
- Fixed a bug that blocked section height from reporting correctly.
- Fixed issues with copying sections that resulted in extra duplicates.
- Fixed issue where the support pop-up would do multiple searches on load each time.