Providing a discount or coupon code is a great way to reward customers! Not only does this build brand loyalty, but customers also love getting a great deal. The customer will then enter this code into a promotional box on the store website to obtain a discount on their purchase.
With KickoffLabs, you can deliver a unique coupon codes as a reward to your customers through Automatic Reply or Reward Level Mails. This feature is only for unique discount codes. If you have a discount code that everyone can use, you can simply include that in the text of your email instead.
How do I Generate a Coupon/Discount Code?
How to View and Enter Discount Codes in KickoffLabs.
Note: To view the email settings and enter coupon codes, you will first need to enter your physical address. This is required in order to comply with the CAN-SPAM act. Learn more about setting up emails here.
To access your coupon code settings
- Click on the blue “View Campaign” button next to the desired campaign
- Scroll down to “Emails” and select the blue “Edit” hyperlink.
- Scroll down to “Email Settings and Stats” > “Discount Code Distribution” and click “Manage Codes.”
- Click on the “Add Codes” hyperlink
How do I add the Discount Code to my Mails?
After the coupon codes have been imported..
- Click on “Send Emails” on the top left corner of the screen and choose Automatic Reply or Reward Level Mails
- Change the drop-down menu options to start sending emails
The emails will only send if you have available codes to use. If you run out of codes, the emails will pause and an email will be sent to you letting you know to refill the codes. Once codes are added, The emails in a “Hold” status will then resume. You can always view how many codes are available, how many were used, and how many emails are on hold by viewing your discount code settings.