The KickoffLabs AnyForm is the perfect solution for connecting your existing LeadPages form to our service so you can utilize all of our great features with your existing signup page design.
Adding the AnyForm to your LeadPages Site:
- If you haven’t already, add a LeadPages AnyForm to your campaign.
- You’ll automatically be taken to the page with the installation information and AnyForm code.
- In a new browser tab, open your LeadPages page. You will need to switch back and forth between LeadPages and KickoffLabs to complete the setup.
- In the LeadPages editor, select Page Options (top/middle of page) and then select Tracking Codes. In the end of body tag section add the AnyForm code we provide you on the AnyForm installation page Step 1 back in KickoffLabs.
- Now you will need to add a form to your LeadPages page for the AnyForm to connect to. To set the proper form details you will need to use Leadpages HTML Copy/Paste feature.NOTE: You may need to enable this feature on the main integration settings page of your Leadpages account.To add your form, bring up the form editor (usually clicking the call to action button the designer) and click Customize this Form, then enter the Form Data we provide on the AnyForm installation page Step 2 back in KickoffLabs.
- In the same form settings area as Step 6, select Tracking Code and add the code provided on the AnyForm installation page Step 3 in the Extra Body section.
- Finally, click Publish.
- That’s it! We’ll automatically redirect your signup page to the thank you page, and will add the Exit Intent, if you chose to use one.
If you need more assistance, we’re happy to help. Just reach out to us at email@example.com!