Easily set-up a single page campaign with our new embeddable Campaign Box! Leads can now opt-in to your KickoffLabs campaign via the embedded form and view their stats/share with friends without leaving the page. We now offer pre-designed templates with the embedded Campaign Box to get your campaign up and running in minutes.
Getting Started Installing Your Embedded Campaign Box
If you haven’t already, start off by customizing your Campaign Box. There are a few options available to incorporate the Campaign Box embed on a KickoffLabs landing page. You can either choose a template that already has Campaign Box installed, or simply choose any template and drag/drop the Campaign Box into an area of your choosing.
- From your Campaign Dashboard, select “New Page” and “New Landing Page” from the drop-down.
- We currently have two options to choose from with the Campaign Box already embedded on the page
- If you’d like, you can instead choose any KickoffLabs template to install the embed on.
- In the page editor, select “Add Content” and scroll to the “Contest” section
- Here you’ll find the contest box embed to drag and drop into an empty area on the page
Customizing the Campaign Box Embed
- Hover over the Campaign Box and select “Edit.”
- Here you’ll have the option to change the height of the Campaign Box. We have a few settings that you can customize. The box height supports either “full” or “custom”.
- Full will make it always have the full height of the Campaign Box.
- Custom will use the second property embedHeightPixels to determine a fixed height with a scroll bar. The custom height is only used if you select “Custom” above. Otherwise this setting is ignored.
If you have any questions, or need help, please send us an email at: email@example.com!