In this guide, we’ll walk through step by step how to embed a KickoffLabs Contest Box onto a page of your WIX website!
Preparing WIX for KickoffLabs Scripts
Please Note: In order to add custom scripts to the WiX website platform, you need access to their Tracking & Analytics plugin. This plugin is only available on select WiX Plans. Please be sure you have access to the plugin before contacting KickoffLabs support with any additional issues implementing your scripts.
- First, if you haven’t done so already, you’ll need to configure your Contest Box
- Open Contest Box for your campaign
- select the “Installation/Embed” and copy the base script
- Install the script in the header area of your WIX website. Learn more about inserting header code on WIX here.
- Next, back in KickoffLabs, copy the HTML embed script
- Paste this scripts into an HTML block in the WIX editor. Follow along to WIX’s step by step tutorial on adding custom HTML here.
Customizing the Embed Script
There are two options in the settings of the HTML. “embedHeight” supports either “full” or “custom”.
Full: will make the embed always have the full height of the contest box.
Custom: will use the second property embedHeightPixels to determine a fixed height with a scroll bar.
If you have any questions, or need help, please send us an email at: email@example.com