KickoffLabs pop-ups allow you to setup viral contests on your site in minutes. They support every KickoffLabs campaign type and can be customized to include campaign actions, rewards, leaderboards, and customer referral mechanics..all while keeping leads on your website!
Our Campaign Box pop-up feature allows for you to add a pop-up on a page of any website! (aslong as you have access to add HTML to your website). Leads can easily opt-in to the contest via the pop-up and view their stats/share with friends.
Below we’ll walk you through, step by step, installing the Campaign Box pop-up on your external website! If you haven’t already, start off by customizing your campaign box.
Installing Campaign Box Pop-up
This option allows Campaign Box to be popped up into the bottom left/right corner of your website. It can also easily be set on a timer or even set to manually open with a click of a button. We currently support the following platforms:
From The KickoffLabs Dashboard:
- Click to edit your Campaign Box
- Next, select the installation tab
- Copy the provided kol.js script and paste it into the header area of your external page.
- No need to copy the additional script, unless you’re interested in embedding the Campaign box.
Some things to keep in mind while installing the embeddable Campaign Box:
- At this time we only support one Campaign box installed on a page at a time.
- Campaign Box will continue to display until the script is removed from the page/site.
If you have any questions, or need help, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org