In this guide you will learn how to create a campaign to simply collect emails to grow your mailing list, or take it a step further and deliver a simple instant download to every lead that signs up!
How To Create “Just Collect Leads” Campaign
- From the dashboard, select “Add New Campaign“.
- Name the campaign and click “Next“.
- Scroll down and choose “Just Collect Leads” and click “Select“.
- Choose a preferred option for “Where should leads sign up” and click “Select“.
- Choose “What happens after leads sign up” and click “Select“.
- Choose a template you prefer and click “Select“.
How To Set The Campaign Scoring To Zero
If you simply want to collect emails, and are not offering an incentive, you can set all of the campaign scoring to zero.
- From your campaign dashboard, select “Setup” and choose “Scoring” from the drop-down menu. Here you can set the points for signing up and referrals scoring to zero.
- Next, select the “Actions” tab and set the values to zero.
How To Distribute A Digital Download As An Incentive
In case you would like to include a download (also known as an email opt in bribe) on the Status Page or in the Auto-reply mail you can follow How to Distribute a Digital Download as an Incentive instructions.