This document covers the complete integration of your KickoffLabs product into Strikingly. Throughout this document we will cover:
- Adding your KickoffLabs Scripts
- Hosting Your Own Landing Page
Please note, these features may only be available for select Strikingly Service Plans.
Adding your KickoffLabs Scripts
- Navigate to your Strikingly page and open the Editor. Click Settings > Show Advanced > Custom Code.
- Head over to your KickoffLabs widget and grab the code.
- Click on the Footer Code tab at the top of the Custom Code Editor and paste your code in. Save your changes and publish your site.
Your code should now be live.
- Navigate to your web page to make sure your code is working!
Hosting Your Own Landing Page
If your goal is to have paths to your website be landing pages for KickoffLabs such as www.MyWebsite.com/KickoffLabsLandingPage this approach can lead to several issues. We recommend you set up a subdomain such as landing.MyWebsite.com to host all your landing pages. This approach separates the hosting causing pages to load faster. It also allows your changes made on your KickoffLabs pages to be applied immediately. Using this method you only need to set up one subdomain to be used by an unlimited number of KickoffLabs Pages. This enables the two pages to live side-by-side.
If you are insistent on hosting your own landing pages, there is documentation on how to obtain the HTML for your own landing page HERE. If you run in to issues hosting your page contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org