Our drag and drop editor makes it easy to capture valuable lead data in your contests. But, what happens if you want to ask these leads follow-up questions? The following guide will go over ways that you can send your leads follow-up surveys, including integrating TypeForm (a popular survey software) onto your thank you page.
Why Would I Want to Send Leads a Survey?
Great question! While lead forms do a great job at capturing contact information (email, name, phone number) having too many custom fields to fill out during the opt-in phase can hurt the initial conversion. You may want to capture data that relates to better qualifying your lead: what are their pain-points? Are they ready to purchase? Are they the decision-maker in their company? This is where having a post-opt in survey comes into play.
How Can I Implement a Survey in my Campaign?
There are a few ways that you can send your leads a survey:
- Send the survey link in the Auto-Reply mail (requires a paid plan) see more on setting up an Auto-Reply mail here
- Add the survey link as a hyperlink on your thank you page
- Send the survey link as a separate mail via your CRM (requires a Premium-level or higher plan to automatically push lead over to your CRM list) see more on connecting your CRM to KickoffLabs here
- Add a TypeForm script to your thank you page.
We’ve created a step by step guide to install your TypeForm script to your Thank You page below:
Installing a TypeForm Script to Your Thank You Page
- To Generate your TypeForm, first, follow the steps outlined on Typeform here
- Back in KickoffLabs, click to edit your Thank You page
- Add an HTML snippet from the widget options
- Paste the first part of the script into the HTML snippet. The script should look similar to this, but with your own url:
- Paste the remainder of the script into the page footer. You can access this in. your campaign by clicking “Settings” > “Analytics & Tracking Codes” the script should look similar to this:
- You will now see the survey form on your Thank You page as shown here:
As always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com