While generating leads with your KickoffLabs campaign, you might want to sync your leads with your CRM. We integrate seamlessly with Drip so you can keep all of your leads in a single place.
What you need.
- A Premium level (or higher) account with KickoffLabs that contains at least one landing page or signup widget.
- A Drip account.
- A Drip API key.
We will walk you through the process:
- Click into the campaign that you would like to configure with Drip.
- From your campaign dashboard scroll down to “Push Leads.”
- Click the “Push Leads to” button and select Drip from the drop-down options.
- Add your Drip API key. Click on “Find Drip Accounts” to proceed.
- Select your Drip account from the dropdown list.
- Click “Use Account”. Then select which list you’d like us to send your leads to and whether or not Drip should send the double opt-in Email.
- Click “Use Campaign“.
Now that you’ve enabled Drip syncing with your KickoffLabs account…
1. Export Existing Leads
We will automatically send your existing leads over to Drip once you’ve integrated.
2. We’ve automatically disabled our own auto response system.
You’ll want to configure one in Drip or you could turn ours back on if you’d like. We’re just trying to make sure you aren’t sending two responses to everyone that signs up.
What’s sent over to Drip…Missing data?
Currently we pass along the Email Address, Social ID, and any custom form fields you’ve set up on your signup forms.
We currently do not include demographic or referral data in the Drip import.
If something goes wrong?
If you encounter an error while importing (we will email you when this happens), you should re-export your list. You can also contact our support at email@example.com.