While generating leads with your KickoffLabs campaign, you might want to sync your leads with your CRM. We integrate seamlessly with GetResponse so you can keep all of your leads in a single place.
What you need.
- A Premium level (or higher) account with KickoffLabs that contains at least one landing page or signup widget.
- A GetResponse account.
- A GetResponse API key.
We will walk you through the process:
- Click into the campaign that you would like to configure with GetResponse.
- From your campaign dashboard click “Push Leads” on the left menu.
- Scroll down to GetResponse and click the “Setup Integrations” button.
- Add your GetResponse API key. Click on “Find GetResponse Campaigns” to proceed.
- Select your GetResponse campaign from the dropdown list.
- Click “Use Campaign”.
- That’s it!
Now that you’ve enabled GetResponse syncing with your KickoffLabs account…
1. Export Existing Leads
We will automatically send your existing leads over to GetResponse once you’ve integrated.
2. We’ve automatically disabled our own auto response system.
You’ll want to configure one in GetResponse or you could turn ours back on if you’d like. We’re just trying to make sure you aren’t sending two responses to everyone that signs up.
Recommendations and best practices…
We currently do not include demographic or referral data in the GetResponse import.
If something goes wrong?
If you encounter an error while importing (we will email you when this happens), you should re-export your list. You can also contact our support at email@example.com.