While generating leads with your KickoffLabs campaign, you might want to sync your leads with your CRM. We integrate seamlessly with Infusionsoft so you can keep all of your leads in a single place.
What you need.
- A Business or Enterprise level account with KickoffLabs that contains at least one landing page or signup widget.
- An Infusionsoft account.
- An Infusionsoft API key.
We will walk you through the process:
- Click into the campaign that you would like to configure with Infusionsoft.
- From your campaign dashboard click “Push Leads” on the left menu.
- Scroll down to InfusionSoft and click the “Setup Integration” button.
- Add your Infusionsoft application URL and your Infusionsoft API key. Click on “Validate Your API Key” to proceed.
- Select how you’d like to handle new subscribers. By default we will automatically import new leads to your Infusionsoft account.
- Click “Save Infusionsoft Connection Settings”.
- Begin the Merge Field Setting process
Merge Field Setup
The Infusionsoft CRM allows you to store a large amount of data about each contact. You may wish to import some of that data from KickoffLabs to make the most of the CRM functionality. In order to choose what data you want KickoffLabs to send to Infusionsoft, you need to map the appropriate fields.
- The initial setup of an Infusionsoft synchronization will automatically redirect you here. If you want to make additional changes, you can find your current merge variable setup by clicking “Manage” next to InfusionSoft in your main list of integrations. Then select “Edit Merge Variables” to start making changes.
- Click on “Add Field” to create a new row in the table. The left column will display the fields you have available in your KickoffLabs campaign and the right column will display the fields you have available on Infusionsoft.
- Map the appropriate KickoffLabs field with your Infusionsoft fields.
- You can add additional fields or make changes to your existing fields accordingly.
- Click on “Save Infusionsoft Merge Fields” to make sure your mapping is properly saved.
Now that you’ve enabled Infusionsoft syncing with your KickoffLabs account…
1. Export Existing Leads
We won’t import your existing leads until you are ready to do so. This gives you an opportunity to set up your merge variables and make changes if needed. From the main integrations list in Push Leads, click “Manage” next to InfusionSoft. You can then select “Export Leads” to export your existing leads. This step is optional but all new leads will be automatically imported to Infusionsoft based on the settings you configured.
2. We’ve automatically disabled our own auto response system.
You’ll want to configure one in Infusionsoft or you could turn ours back on if you’d like. We’re just trying to make sure you aren’t sending two responses to everyone that signs up.
Recommendations and best practices…
We currently do not include demographic or referral data in the Infusionsoft import.
If something goes wrong?
If you encounter an error while importing (we will email you when this happens), you should re-export your list. You can also contact our support.