This document covers integrating a KickoffLabs AnyForm with your ClickFunnels pages. Adding the script to your ClickFunnels page is simple enough and there is official documentation from ClickFunnels.
Adding KickoffLabs Scripts to ClickFunnels
Once you’ve generated your KickoffLabs AnyForm and have the embed script readily available, you’re ready to add the scripts to your ClickFunnels Web Page.
- Navigate to your ClickFunnels dashboard and select the ClickFunnels Page you would like to use.
- Within the Funnel Dashboard select the Edit Page option to bring up the configuration menu.
- From the top configuration menu select Elements > Add Element.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and drag the Custom JS/HTML object onto your page.
- Navigate back to your AnyForm in your KickoffLabs dashboard and grab the code to copy and paste into the ClickFunnels Page. Keep this tab open for reference.
- Paste in your AnyForm Scripts and close the box that popped up on your page.
- Save your changes and your script has been successfully added.
Contact email@example.com With Your Published ClickFunnels URL
NOTE: Your ClickFunnels Page will be returning an error for your KickoffLabs scripts until we have a chance to modify your code for ClickFunnels.