If you use ActiveCampaign as an email marketing platform, then use Zapier to automatically start adding new Kickoff Labs signups to ActiveCampaign as new contacts on a list.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
To link a KickoffLabs new signup to ActiveCampaign using Zapier, make sure you have created a campaign, with at least one landing page or widget, in KickoffLabs.
*Note: You will be able to use any data you collect from your landing page or widget in setting up your ActiveCampaign contact.*
Once logged in to your ActiveCampaign account go to the Account Settings screen to find your API key. Click the Show API Key link to display the key.
Make a note of your ActiveCampaign API Key for use when connecting your account.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to use the Add new Kickoff Labs signups to ActiveCampaign as new contacts zap.
1. Choose an existing KickoffLabs account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
*Note: You will need to connect a new account for each KickoffLabs **campaign** that you wish to integrate with.*
2. If you are connecting a new account/campaign, enter your KickoffLabs **api key**, **campaign id**, and **send updates** option .
3. Click **Yes, continue**.
4. Next, to connect your ActiveCampaign account, enter your ActiveCampaign **api url** and **api key**. You can find them here.
5. Click **Yes, continue**.
6. Set up the ActiveCampaign action field settings.
*Note: You can select an existing ActiveCampaign list to use in this integration from the List dropdown. You can also include any of the data captured by the KickoffLabs landing page or widget in the action fields. They can be selected from the **Insert fields** dropdown.*
7. Click **Save + finish** to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you’re all set to create new ActiveCampaign people from your KickoffLabs campaign landing pages and widgets.
*Note: If you ever want to change this KickoffLabs and ActiveCampaign integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.*