If your sales team use Pipedrive to manage their deals, you can use Zapier integration to automatically add your Kickoff Labs signups to Pipedrive as new people.
You will need:
Getting your accounts ready
To link a KickoffLabs new signup to Pipedrive using Zapier, make sure you have created a campaign, with at least one landing page or widget, in KickOff Labs.
*Note: You will be able to use any data you collect from your landing page or widget in setting up your Pipedrive person.*
If you haven’t used the Pipedrive API previously you will need to generate a new API access token here.
Make a note of your generated Pipedrive API token for use when connecting your account.
Connecting your accounts
Click here to use the Add new Kickoff Labs signups to Pipedrive as new people zap.
1. Choose an existing KickoffLabs account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
*Note: You will need to connect a new account for each KickoffLabs **campaign** that you wish to integrate with.*
2. If you are connecting a new account/campaign, enter your KickoffLabs **api key**, **campaign id**, and **send updates** option .
3. Click **Yes, continue**.
4. Next, connect your Pipedrive account, enter your Pipedrive **api key**. You can find it here.
5. Click **Yes, continue**.
6. Set up the Pipedrive action field settings.
*Note: You can include any of the data captured by the KickoffLabs landing page or widget in the action fields. They can be selected from the **Insert fields** dropdown.*
7. Click **Save + finish** to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you’re all set to create new Pipedrive people from your KickoffLabs campaign landing pages and widgets.
*Note: If you ever want to change this KickoffLabs and Pipedrive integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.*