While generating leads with your KickoffLabs campaign, you might want to sync your leads with your CRM. We integrate seamlessly with Salesforce so you can keep all of your leads in a single place.
What you need.
- A Business or Enterprise level account with KickoffLabs that contains at least one landing page or signup widget.
- A Salesforce account.
We will walk you through the process:
- Click into the campaign that you would like to configure with Salesforce.
- From your campaign dashboard click “Settings” from the top menu
- Scroll down to “Other Campaign Settings” and select “Push Leads.”
- Scroll down to “Salesforce.”
- Select how you’d like to handle new subscribers. By default we will automatically import new leads to your Salesforce account.
- Click the “Connect to Salesforce” button. At this point you will be redirected to login to Salesforce and authorize KickoffLabs.
- Begin the Merge Field Setting process
Merge Field Setup
Salesforce allows you to store a large amount of data about each contact. You may wish to import some of that data from KickoffLabs to make the most of the CRM functionality. In order to choose what data you want KickoffLabs to send to Salesforce, you need to map the appropriate fields.
- The initial setup of an Salesforce synchronization will automatically redirect you here. If you want to make additional changes, you can find your current merge variable setup by clicking “Manage” next to Salesforce in your main list of integrations. Then select “Edit Merge Variables” to start making changes.
- Click on “Add Field” to create a new row in the table. The left column will display the fields you have available in your KickoffLabs campaign and the right column will display the fields you have available on Salesforce.
- Map the appropriate KickoffLabs field with your Salesforce fields.
- You can add additional fields or make changes to your existing fields accordingly.
- Click on “Save Salesforce Merge Fields” to make sure your mapping is properly saved.
Now that you’ve enabled Salesforce syncing with your KickoffLabs account…
1. Export Existing Leads
We won’t import your existing leads until you are ready to do so. This gives you an opportunity to set up your merge variables and make changes if needed. From the main list in Push Leads, click “Manage” next to Salesforce, you can select “Export Leads” to export your existing leads. This step is optional but all new leads will be automatically imported to Salesforce based on the settings you configured.
2. We’ve automatically disabled our own auto response system.
You’ll want to configure one in Salesforce or you could turn ours back on if you’d like. We’re just trying to make sure you aren’t sending two responses to everyone that signs up.
Recommendations and best practices…
We currently do not include demographic or referral data in the Salesforce import.
If something goes wrong?
If you encounter an error while importing (we will email you when this happens), you should re-export your list. You can also email email@example.com