This guide will walk you through generating a KickoffLabs Anyform to capture information on an existing E-Mail Sign-Up Form on your current website.
In this document there will be:
- A walkthrough on how to generate a KickoffLabs AnyForm
- Links to guides on implementing your KickoffLabs AnyForm with different platforms
Generating a KickoffLabs AnyForm
- Log in to your KickoffLabs account and you will be greeted by your Campaign Dashboard. Locate the Campaign you are generating an AnyForm for and click the View Campaign button.
- Select the New Signup Form dropdown and then select Existing HTML Template.
- Name the Form and select the button to generate the form.
- Select the button to edit the AnyForm.
- A configuration menu will appear. Make any modifications you desire in the left panel, and select the button to test your widget.
- Select the option to Save in the upper left and then Get the Code.
- Copy the Code generated for your AnyForm and paste it into the footer of your web page, just before the </body> tag.
The AnyForm may take a few minutes to propagate, but your AnyForm should be live momentarily on your live site.