You can easily add a favicon to any KickoffLabs signup or thank you page from within the page editor via the Settings.
To add your favicon –
- Open the page editor and select the Settings icon on the left menu panel.
3. Be sure to Save and Publish your changes.
Important Notes and Troubleshooting Tips:
- Keep in mind that the image must be a 16×16 or 32×32 .ico, .png, jpg, or .gif file to work in most browsers.
- If you’re using our WordPress plugin, you may need to access the plugin and click “Refresh Pages” to update your favicon settings.
- If you don’t see your favicon after publishing your changes, please try clearing your browser cache and testing again.
If you need more help, let us know at email@example.com!