Adding and Managing Videos In the Drag and Drop Designer:
(Are you using the Classic Designer? Click HERE!)
There are 2 ways to add video in the drag and drop designer.
- You can use a video snippet
- You can insert a video into any existing text field
Add a video using the video snippet:
- In the editor, click the “Add Content” button on the left menu. Select “Video” from the options
1.Click on the video to open the options
Add a video to any existing text field:
- Position your cursor where you want the video to appear and highlight the text (be sure to set your alignment from the text editing bar), then choose the “Insert Video” icon from the text editing bar that pops up
- You can add your video using either the video URL OR the video embed code. Just be sure to select the method you’re using via the correct icon
- Click “Insert”
Managing your videos:
- Click on your video – it’s best to click on the side or near the bottom. You don’t want to click the Play button or video title. When you click on the video, the video editing box will pop up
This editing box allows you to replace, delete, and resize your videos.
- You can also resize your video by clicking on the video and dragging the corner in and out.
Still need help? Shoot us an Email to email@example.com!