In some cases (like when using a background image), creating the perfect page for desktop and mobile views can be tough. Taking a background image from desktop to mobile view doesn’t always turn out the way you’d hope. In those instances, we offer the option to create a separate section for each view – one for desktop and one for mobile (and tablets!) This way, you can be sure that your page looks perfect no matter what device it’s being viewed on.
Here’s how to set up a separate header section for your page’s mobile view:
- In the page editor on the left menu, click “Add Content”, then “Add Section”. Choose the section that you think best works for your new mobile section – for mobile header sections, the one with the form is a good option, but you can select any section.
- Your new section is automatically placed at the bottom of your page, so use the arrows to move it up and position it under your desktop header section.
- Click the Computer Screen icon in the lower right corner of your new section to access the Device Views menu and hide the new section for Desktop viewers (you can also hide on tablet views, as well, if you wish).
- Repeat the step above on your old section to hide it on Mobile and Tablet views.
- Style your new mobile section. You can check the mobile view via the Preview option (top right in the designer>Preview>Mobile). Now you can add your mobile optimized background image to this section for the perfect mobile user experience!
If you’re still having trouble, let us know at email@example.com