When someone signs up for your campaign we always give them an opportunity to share what they’ve found with their friends via social networks and Email. Read on to learn how to personalize your share Email text for sharing from the thank you page and via your auto-replay Emails. These are updated separately, so be sure to scroll down to read the full guide!
To update your Email Share Settings for your entire campaign:
These settings will apply to all pages in your campaign, as well as any sharing that takes place via your auto-replies Emails.
- From your campaign homepage, click the Settings tab, located on the left menu panel.
- Scroll down to the Default Landing Page Options section and click the blue “Edit Social Network Settings” button.
- The Email share settings are the last option on the page. From here you can set your share Email Subject line and Body text. We will automatically include the unique share link as the last line of the Email, so please do not attempt to add your own.
You can also scroll up and down and update your other social media share messages on this page.
- Once you’re done making your changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save”.
- That’s it! These share settings will automatically be added to all pages in your campaign.
Sometimes you may want to set specific Email share settings for an individual page. We have a solution for that, too.
To update Email Share Settings for an individual page:
- Open your thank you page editor.
- Find the snippet with the social icons, then click within the snippet area. Click the “Edit Sharelinks”button, this will open an editing modal on the left menu.
- Click the pencil icon next to Email to open the editing window.
- Enter your Email Subject Line and also the Message Body Text. These messages are plain text only. We will automatically include your share URL with the social ID for you, so don’t include this in your Email message.
- Be sure to Save and Publish your changes.