One of the best way to get conversions to your campaign is through social media. Use the following guide to learn how to update your Twitter Share text for sharing from the thank you page and your auto-reply Emails.
Want to add an image to your Twitter sharing? Find our guide on using Twitter Image Cards here!
To update your Twitter Share Text for your campaign:
These settings will apply to all pages in your campaign, as well as any sharing that takes place via your auto-replies Emails.
- From your campaign homepage, click the Settings tab, located on the left menu panel.
- Scroll down to the Default Landing Page Options section and click the blue “Edit Social Network Settings” button.
- In the Default Twitter Settings section you can set your Twitter tweet text (this appears above the Twitter card), as well as the card title, description, and image.
You can also scroll down and update your other social media share messages on this page.
- Once you’re done making your changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save”.
- That’s it! These share settings will automatically be added to all pages in your campaign.
Sometimes you may want to set specific Twitter share settings for an individual page. We have a solution for that, too.
Update Twitter Share Text for an individual page in your campaign:
- Open your thank you page editor.
- Find the snippet with the social icons, then click within the snippet area. Click the “Edit Sharelinks”button, this will open an editing modal on the left menu.
- Click the pencil icon next to Twitter to open the editing window.
- Type your share text, remember that Twitter has a character limit. We will automatically include your share URL with the social ID for you, so don’t include this in your tweet message.
- Save and Publish your changes to the page.