This article will help you add CNAME records on your domain for your landing pages when using Google Domains as your domain provider.
- Sign in to your Google Domains account.
- Select “My Domains” from the left menu.
- Find the domain you want to update in the list and click the “DNS” option
- Follow Google’s steps to add your CNAME record to your DNS settings.
Now you can publish a landing page to your newly added Custom Domain.
- Back in your KickoffLabs Dashboard, choose the campaign and locate the landing page you want to publish. Click the Arrow key on the far right side of the page name and select “Page Settings” from the dropdown.
- Select your custom domain from the 2nd dropdown menu. You can also add a path to the page (like /thanks or /thank-you for the thank you page). This is optional, but allows you to publish multiple pages to the same subdomain.
- Then click ‘Publish Landing Page’.
**Please note any DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to take effect.
If you have trouble setting up your domain, please take a screenshot of your DNS settings and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org