With Google Analytics Goals enabled, you can track when users sign up on your landing page directly within Google Analytics.
To use Google Goals, you need to first install your Google Analytics tracking script. Click here for instructions on how to install Google Analytics.
To create a goal in Google Analytics:
- Click on the admin button
- Select Goals in the list on the right.
- Click “Create a Goal” and if there is a template list choose “Sign up”
- Enter a name, set the type as ‘Destination’, and click ‘Next Step’
- Set ‘Destination’ url to the url of your thank you page.
- Click Create Goal
Make sure that you’ve enabled Google Goal tracking in your KickoffLabs dashboard!
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for result to start appearing inside of Google Analytics. Their web stats are real time, but the conversion tracking is not yet.
We are available at email@example.com if you need more assistance.