There are six ways you can sort your leads in the KickoffLabs dashboard.
- Most Relevant – this is primarily used for free text searches (i.e., text you enter in the search box). It will order results by most relevant to the search term. This is the default sort order anytime you enter text into the search box.
- Most Recent – leads are sorted by the date of initial signup. Most recent leads first (opposite of Signup Date).
- Signup Date – leaders are sorted by the date of initial signup. Oldest first (opposite of Most Recent)
- Total Referrals – leads are sorted by the number of referrals. Invalid/fraudulent leads are excluded from the count.
- Verified Referrals – same as total referrals except on leads who have a verified email address are counted.
- Contest Score – For Trial, Starter, and Professional plans this will be the same as the Total Referrals. For Business and Enterprise customers, this value will be the custom score if enabled. If custom scoring is not enabled, it will be the Verified Referrals if enabled. Otherwise, it will default to Total Referrals.