Using Lead Tags With Zapier
Tagging a lead can come in handy when you want to track a lead’s actions on several platforms outside of KickoffLabs. An example would be tagging leads who fill out your Typeform Survey. Before connecting to Zapier, first create a lead tag in Zapier. Follow the steps here to create your first tag.
- To get started, login to Zapier and create a Zap.
- Choose the app that you’d like to push leads from. In this example, we’ll be using Typeform.
- Select “New Entry” From the trigger event drop-down.
- Sign-in to your Typeform account and grant permission to Zapier
- Choose the Typeform form you’d like to connect to and test the trigger.
- Choose KickoffLabs in the action field.
- Select “Tag lead” from the drop-down.
- Next, allow Zapier to login to your KickoffLabs account. Select the email filed in your typeform from the dropdown. You will need to ask for the lead’s email address as a question in your survey.
- Choose kickofflabs Lead tag from drop-down to tag the lead.
- Test the workflow and turn on your zap! Leads should now be tagged with filling out the Typeform in your KickoffLabs Account.
If you run into any issues, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team would be happy to assist!