Some CRM’s and third-party mail services allow us to automatically send over your leads via the use of webhooks. A webhook will post the data to the URL you specify.
To setup a webhook for your campaign:
- From your campaign dashboard click “Push Leads” on the left menu.
- Scroll down to Webhook and click the “Setup Integrations” button.
- You will need to know the Post URL. This is provided to you by the service you’re wanting to send your leads to. The process for generating a Post URL varies depending on the service. If you’re having trouble finding your Post URL, please reach out to your CRM’s support team. Once you’ve located the Post URL, paste it into the available field. If you’re sending the data to more than one place, you will want to enter one URL per line.
- When you’ve finished adding your URL, click the “Update Webhook URLs” button.
- When the user signs up, we will make an HttpPost to the Url you specify below. The body of the post will have all of the parameters specified in our API documentation. Click here to view our API documentation!
If you need more assistance, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org