Bulk Update Leads
KickoffLabs gives you a possibility of updating many leads in the same time. You can perform the bulk actions in the Lead Tab using the ‘Bulk Update …’ dropdown which has the following options:
- Resend Auto Reply – Send again the auto reply (available only if the message can be sent to all the selected leads)
- Manually Approve – mark signups as real, quality leads.
- Add to Block List – flag signups as suspicious, potentially fraudulent emails.
- Delete – delete leads from your campaign entirely.
- Remove From Waitlist – De-rank a lead/set of leads, but keep them in the contest
- Re-Add to Waitlist – Add a rank back to a lead/set of leads
Bulk Updates are capped at 10k.
How to mark all leads from a specific email domain as fraud
- Search for leads with certain domain. Below the example shows “yahoo.co.uk” but you can search for “mail.ru”, “gmail.com”, etc.
- Tick the checkbox next to the “AVATAR” to select all the leads or tick just the checkboxes of the chosen leads, then, in the bulk update select “Add to Block List” and click “Apply“.
- Once it’s done you will see all the leads, for which the action was performed, shown as fraudulent and they will all be marked with a pink triangle with an exclamation mark.
How to split up the query if results are too large for one bulk operation
As mentioned above, we cap the number of operations at 10k not to overload the servers.
In case your query exceeds 10k of records you can split the query to smaller parts using the signup date
Once you perform the action for one part of the query you can change the date (for example between 08/08/2021 and 09/09/2021) and perform the action again for other parts of the query.