Once you start collecting leads with KickoffLabs, all new leads will be viewable from the campaign “Lead” section.
To access your leads you have a few options. Clicking on the ‘Leads‘ tab in your Campaign Dashboard will take you straight to your Lead Dashboard. This is where you can view your full list of leads, and also easily access things like your Saved Lead Filters, and your options to Import Leads, Download Leads, and Pick a Winner.
You can manage your campaign leads in a variety of ways.
Use the ‘Sort Leads By:’ dropdown to filter through:
- Most Recent – by the sign up date and time of a lead.
- Most Relevant – sort leads by those who are the most relevant to the criteria entered in the Search bar.
- Signup Date – sort leads starting with who signed up first.
- Total Referrals – by how many total referrals each lead has (direct and indirect).
- Verified Referrals – by how many verified referrals each lead has brought on to your campaign.
- Contest Score – by how many contest points each lead has earned through direct and indirect referrals.
Use ‘Search‘ to search your entire list of leads for all leads who match the criteria you entered in the Search box.
Use the ‘Add Condition’ option to apply specific filters to your leads. Learn more about using Lead Filters here.
The ability to filter through Verified/Not Verified, Fraudulent/Not Fraudulent, and Duplicate IP Address is only available to Business and Enterprise plans.
You can click “Update Columns” to change the information that’s shown in the leads table.
Save Searches as Audiences
When you perform a search you can also save the results of your search as an audience you can go back to later.
Bulk Update Leads
Use the ‘Bulk Update Leads…’ dropdown to perform bulk actions like:
- Manually Approve – mark signups as real, quality leads.
- Add to Block List – flag signups as suspicious, potentially fraudulent emails.
- Delete – delete leads from your campaign entirely.
- Remove From Waitlist – De-rank a lead/set of leads, but keep them in the contest
- Add to Waitlist – Add a rank back to a lead/set of leads
Bulk Update applies only to the selected leads on the current lead page (not all pages). Use the left side checkboxes next to leads to select who to bulk process.
To learn more about the Bulk Update Leads click here
View Lead Cards
Of course, you can still perform these actions per lead by clicking on ‘View Card’ to see each individual Lead Card.
Within the Lead Card, you’ll find additional detailed information about your leads, like:
- Source Information – Who the lead was referred by, what URL they were referred from, their IP address, and which page they signed up on.
- Campaign Data – This is information that is passed through any UTM parameters you set.
- Sharing Data – Their unique share link, how many times they clicked share, and how many referrals they’ve gained.
If you have any additional questions on how to best manage your leads, email our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org