In come campaigns you may want to add a countdown timer. You can add it to a contest box, as well as to the landing page.
How to add a countdown to a contest box?
1. Click “Edit” next to the Contest box
2. On the next page scroll down to tick the “Countdown” under “Show or Hide Elements“
3. Once the countdown has been ticked, the number of days left to the end of campaign will display in the contest box.
How to add a countdown timer to a landing page?
You can add a countdown timer also to the landing page. To do so:
1. Click “Edit” next to your landing page.
2. In the next page, click “+Add Content”
3. When you get to the extended menu, scroll down and select countdown timer
4. You can drag and drop the box to the place you want it to be. Once you place it on the page, it will be visible immediately in the preview on the right side.
5. From this screen you can update countdown settings too. When you click on “Set End Date” a new screen will open where you can set up the end time for the campaign, a time zone and the language.
6. Once you make the changes, please remember to click “Save Settings“.
Note: When the time hits zero, it doesn’t turn off the campaign! It’s just a setting for the clock and when they will hit zero. It’s up to you to “end the campaign“.
Need help? Let us know at email@example.com!