This document covers the complete integrating KickoffLabs with your Leadpages website. Throughout this document we will cover integrating your Leadpages site with KickoffLabs Anyform
Please note that Anyform will not work if your form has a redirect set, or if your form is connected to other services (such as adding a lead to a mailing list on a CRM).
- Configure AnyForm for your campaign
- Open AnyForm for your campaign
- Click Installation and copy the script
- Next, open a new tab and navigate to the Leadpages editor and select to edit the page you would like to install the script on.
- From the left menu, select “Settings” then “Analytics.”
- Paste your KickoffLabs script into the Header area and save your changes.
- Publish your page and test out the Anyform integration. Your test lead should now appear in the “lead” section of your selected KickoffLabs campaign.
**The AnyForm and Contest Box use the same script, so if you’ve already installed one of them, no need to repeat this step.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any additional questions!