You can easily add a favicon to any KickoffLabs signup or thank you page from within the page editor via the Settings.
To add your favicon –
- Open the page editor and select the Settings icon on the left menu panel.
2. Next, click “Page Settings”. Then, click ‘Select Image’ and either upload and choose an existing image from the image library.
3. Be sure to Save and Publish your changes.
Important Notes and Troubleshooting Tips:
- Keep in mind that the image must be a 16×16 or 32×32 .ico, .png, jpg, or .gif file to work in most browsers.
- If you’re using our WordPress plugin, you may need to access the plugin and click “Refresh Pages” to update your favicon settings.
- If you don’t see your favicon after publishing your changes, please try clearing your browser cache and testing again.
If you need more help, let us know at email@example.com!