This guide will walk you through, step-by-step, integrating KickoffLabs with Instapage. In the below steps, we’ll go over integrating an existing Instapage form with KickoffLabs AnyForm. Please note that Anyform will not work if your form has a redirect set, or if your form is connected to other services (such as adding a lead to a mailing list on a CRM).
- Configure AnyForm for your campaign
- Open AnyForm for your campaign
- Click Installation & Copy The script
- Next, open a new tab and navigate to the Instapage editor
- At the bottom of the Instapage page, select “Scripts &GDPR”
- Paste the anyform script into the script area and select “Head” from the placement options. Save your changes and test out the Anyform integration. Your test lead should now appear in the “lead” section of your selected KickoffLabs campaign.
If you’re seeing an error or you’re not seeing a social ID connected to the share URL on the thank you page, reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know.