Each campaign should be published with Terms & Conditions for people to check them if they are interested in.
Where are T&C being used in KickoffLabs campaigns?
The Terms and Conditions are published in a few places:
- In privacy check box links
- Contest rules in the contest box
- At the bottom of landing pages
How to edit T&C
To access the Terms & Conditions, please, follow the path Setup > Advanced Settings
and then scroll down and click on Terms and Conditions.
How you can see, we provided a starting point, but we can not provide legal advice for your particular situation.
You can replace the full text of Terms and Conditions with the terms and condition written by your lawyer or you can use our default terms and conditions, in which case, you will want to fill in/replace the places highlighted in yellow.
Once you update Terms and Conditions click on “Save Settings“.
How to add a terms and conditions checkbox to your form
How to add your own terms and conditions link
The system gives you a possibility to add terms and conditions in the desired position. To do so:
1. Click “Edit“, next to the page in which you would like to add terms and conditions to.
2. While you are in the edit view, click on “Add content” and then select “Paragraph” and move it to the desired place.
3. Replace the text with “Terms and Condition” or another name if preferred
4. Highlight the text and click on the link icon in the left pane, then click on the arrow next to the magnifying glass and select “Campaign Terms”. Once published they will be visible on your page
Need help? Email email@example.com