This document will walk you through the process of linking your KickoffLabs account with Integrately.
In this doc, we’ll cover:
- Pushing leads from KickoffLabs via Integrately to Google Sheets
- Pushing leads from KickoffLabs via Integrately to MailChimp
Pushing Leads From KickoffLabs via Integrately to Google Sheets
This integration is useful if you’re wanting to push leads from KickoffLabs into another platform such as Slack, a CRM, Google Sheets… with many apps to choose from.
- After selecting KickoffLabs as the first application, select the application you want to connect KickoffLabs with, in our example, Google Sheets.
- Once the process is complete you will get a message on the screen to check the automation.
- Now, you will need to add the connections.
- At first click the connection under the KickoffLabs icon.
- You’ll now be prompted to enter your campaign id and API key which you copied before, enter them and click “Continue“.
- The system will ask you now to test the connection. Please add a new lead to your campaign and click “Refresh data”. A test record should come through.
- Now, add the other connection. You will be asked for the permission to access your Google Sheet account and once you confirm it, you will have to log into your Google account and give the necessary permissions.
- Once this is done, you will need to select the Google Sheet and worksheet.
- Now, you will need to map the fields you want to send from KickoffLabs to the other application, in our case Google Sheets. Click in the required field in the second connection and on the right side you will see the fields available to map from the first connection (KickoffLabs).
Do the same for all the fields which you want to sent from KickoffLabs to the other application.
- Once you finish, click “Test & Activate“. If the test is completed successfully you will see a message “Awesome! You have automated the process!”.
Pushing Leads From KickoffLabs via Integrately to MailChimp
- Start adding a new automation.
- After selecting KickoffLabs as the first application, select the application you want to connect KickoffLabs with, in this example it is MailChimp.
- Add the connections, choose an existing connection or add a new one.
- You will need to add a lead in KickoffLabs’ campaign and refresh the data to see a sample lead.
- Then, you will be taken to add API information for your MailChimp account. To find what is your API keys in MailChimp you can watch a video available in Integrately.
- After that, you will be asked to select a List ID from your MailChimp account.
- As soon as you select the list ID, your automation will be created and you will see the following screen.
- If you don’t want to customize your automation, you can click “No, Continue” and you will be taken to the next screen where you can “Test & Activate” your automation. As soon as the test is completed successfully you will see a message “Awesome! You have automated the process!”.
Integrately offers automations with many applications, for example: Shopify, Pipedrive, Hubspot, WooCommerce, Klaviyo, Stripe and many others.
* Note: If you would like to integrate with Klaviyo via Integrately please disable double opt-in settings otherwise you may not receive all the leads.
If you run into any issues, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team would be happy to assist!