Walk through step by step how to embed your KickoffLabs Campaign Box onto your Squarespace site. If you’d like to instead have the Campaign Box function as a pop-up on your website, check out our step by step guide here.
Getting Started Embedding Campaign Box
- If you haven’t already, first you will need to customize your Campaign Box.
- After you’ve edited your Campaign Box , select the “Installation/Embed” tab in your Campaign Box settings.
- Copy the base Campaign Box script and paste it into the header area of your Squarespace website.
- Next, scroll down in your KickoffLabs settings and copy the HTML embed script.
- Paste the script onto your Squarespace website where you would like the Campaign Box to display.
- Save your changes and test your Campaign Box !
Customizing the Embed Script
There are two options in the settings of the HTML. “embedHeight” supports either “full” or “custom”.
Full: will make the embed always have the full height of the Campaign Box .
Custom: will use the second property embedHeightPixels to determine a fixed height with a scroll bar.
If you have any questions, or need help, please send us an email at: email@example.com