This tutorial covers the complete integration of embedding your KickoffLabs Contest Box onto your WordPress site. The steps may vary, depending on what theme/builder you’re using in WordPress. If you’d like to instead have the Contest Box function as a widget that pops up on the bottom corner of your website, check out our step by step guide here.
Getting Started Embedding Contest Box
- If you haven’t already, first you will need to customize your Contest Box.
- After you’ve edited your Contest Box, select the “Installation/Embed” tab in your Contest Box settings.
- Copy the base Contest Box script and paste it into the header area of your WordPress website.
- Next, scroll down in your KickoffLabs settings and copy the HTML embed script.
- Paste the script onto your WordPress website where you would like the Contest Box to display.
- Save your changes and test your Contest Box!
Customizing the Embed Script
There are two options in the settings of the HTML. “embedHeight” supports either “full” or “custom”.
Full: will make the embed always have the full height of the contest box.
Custom: will use the second property embedHeightPixels to determine a fixed height with a scroll bar.
If you have any questions, or need help, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org