Adding a Privacy Page to Your Campaign
- From your Campaign Dashboard click the blue “New Landing Page” link
- Click the button to edit the page, update the text, and then click the green “Publish” button within the editor.
- You can keep the Privacy page published to the KickoffLabs URL, or you can select your domain from the dropdown in Step 2. Then add a path in Step 3 (you will need to choose a path other than /privacy – something like /privacy-policy is a good choice).
- Click the blue “Publish Landing Page” button. Make note of the URL you published the page to (highlight the URL and use Ctrl+C to copy).
- Now you will need to connect your new Privacy Page to your landing page. Navigate back to your signup page and access the editor.
- Click the green button to Publish your changes.
- You’re done!