Our Contest Box embed feature now allows for you to directly embed the Contest Box onto a page of any website! (aslong as you have access to add HTML to your website).
This document covers the complete integration of embedding your KickoffLabs Contest Box onto your Leadpages site. If you’d like to instead have the Contest Box function as a widget that pops up on the bottom corner of your website, check out our step by step guide here.
Getting Started Embedding Contest Box
- If you haven’t already, first you will need to customize your Contest Box.
- After you’ve edited your Contest Box, select the “Installation/Embed” tab in your Contest Box settings.
- Copy the base Contest Box script and paste it into the header area of your Leadpages website.
- Next, scroll down in your KickoffLabs settings and copy the HTML embed script.
- Paste the script onto your Leadpages website where you would like the Contest Box to display.
- Save your changes and test your Contest Box!
Customizing the Embed Script
There are two options in the settings of the HTML. “embedHeight” supports either “full” or “custom”.
Full: will make the embed always have the full height of the contest box.
Custom: will use the second property embedHeightPixels to determine a fixed height with a scroll bar.
If you have any questions, or need help, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org