This tutorial goes through embedding your KickoffLabs Contest Box onto your Leadpages site. If you’d like to instead have the Contest Box function as a widget that pops up on the bottom corner of your website, check out our step by step guide here.
Getting Started Embedding Contest Box
- If you haven’t already, first you will need to customize your Contest Box.
- After you’ve edited your Contest Box, select the “Installation/Embed” tab in your Contest Box settings.
- Copy the base Contest Box script
- Next, open a new tab and navigate to the Leadpages editor and select to edit the page you would like to install the script on.
- From the left menu, select “Settings” then “Analytics.”
- Paste your KickoffLabs script into the Header area and save your changes.
- Back in KickoffLabs, copy the HTML embed script
- Paste the script onto your Leadpages website where you would like the Contest Box to display. We’ve included the steps from Leadpages here.
- Save your changes and test your Contest Box!
Customizing the Embed Script
There are two options in the settings of the HTML. “embedHeight” supports either “full” or “custom”.
Full: will make the embed always have the full height of the contest box.
Custom: will use the second property embedHeightPixels to determine a fixed height with a scroll bar.
If you have any questions, or need help, please send us an email at: email@example.com