This guide will walk you through the integration of KickoffLabs with Leadpages. In the below steps, we’ll go over installing a Contest Box pop-up to your Leadpages landing page. Learn more about our contest box here.
- Configure Contest Box for your campaign
- Open Contest Box for your campaign
- Click Install and copy the script. if you’re using Contes box as a popup ONLY the kol.js script is needed. If you’d like to instead embed the box onto a page/section, follow the steps here.
- Next, open a new tab and navigate to the Leadpages editor and select to edit the page you would like to install the script on.
- From the left menu, select “Settings” then “Analytics.”
- Paste your KickoffLabs script into the Header area and save your changes.
- Publish your page and Contest Box should now appear live!
Once the Contest Box is enabled, you should now see the Contest Box on your live Leadpages landing page.
**The AnyForm and Contest Box use the same script, so if you’ve already installed one of them, no need to repeat this step.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions!