This document covers the complete installation of a contest box to your WIX website.
Installing Contest Box Pop-up on WIX
Please Note: In order to add custom scripts to the WiX website platform, you need access to their Tracking & Analytics plugin. This plugin is only available on select WiX Plans. Please be sure you have access to the plugin before contacting KickoffLabs support with any additional issues implementing your scripts.
Currently, WIX does not support the embedded version of contest box.
- Configure Contest Box for your campaign
- Open Contest Box for your campaign
- Click Installation and copy the kol.js script, You do not need the 2nd script.
- Next, open a new tab and navigate to the WIX dashboard and select the Settings tab.
- Then, scroll to Advanced, and click on the Custom Code section as shown below
Important: Users must be premium in order to use Custom Code on their sites
Select “Add Custom code” and paste the KickoffLabs script into the head section.
- You can also choose to install the script either on a specific page of your WIX site or load the script on all pages. Save your changes and test out the Contest Box integration. Your test lead should now appear in the “lead” section of your selected KickoffLabs campaign.
**The Anyform and Contest Box use the same script, so if you’ve already installed an Anyform, no need to repeat this step.
If you encounter any other issues with KickoffLabs, feel free to reach out to us at: email@example.com